BLINIS WITH HERRING AND CAVIAR
For the guests who love seafood, this is the perfect way to start your dinner party. It also adds a bit of luxury to the setting as well.
- 16 blinis (or make your own)
- 200 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Abba Caviar, red mixed fish roe
- 1/2 jar Abba Herring in Dill Marinade
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- Dill, for decoration
- Take 6-8 pieces of herring and chop into fine pieces.
- Mix caviar, cream cheese and chopped red onion. Add the herring pieces and gently stir them into the mixture.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture onto each blini. Add a little dill and caviar on top of each masterpiece.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram