CHÈVRE PANNACOTTA WITH CAVIAR TOPPING
A different, but very tasty and luxurious appetizer. Don't be afraid to spoil your dear guests and friends, next time you host a dinner party.
- 2 gelatine sheets
- 80 g Abba Caviar red mixed fish roe
- 100 g chèvre cheese or e.g. Roqueford
- 2 dl whipping cream
- 2 radishes thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Place the gelatin sheets in cold water for about 5 minutes.
- Cut off and remove the edges of the chèvre cheese. Then melt it with the cream in a saucepan.
- Lift up the gelatin leaves and squeeze the water out of them. Add the gelatin leaves to the cheese mixture and stir (NOTE! the cheese mixture must not be warm - only slightly lukewarm - otherwise, the binding effect of the gelatine will disappear).
- Add some salt and pepper to taste. Pour evenly into small glasses and place in the fridge for a about an hour before serving.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram